The Trust is looking for volunteers or befrienders to help make a positive difference to someone else’s life. This will include social activities such as bowling, going to cinema, gardening, or travelling the local area as well as other life skills such as shopping and cooking.
Volunteers or befrienders will:
- Be provided with training and support.
- Be allocated a key worker who will offer guidance, support and feedback.
- Be reimbursed for any out of pocket expenses.
- Offer work experience in the Care Sector.
- Provide current work experience for your CV.
- Opportunity to share your skills and experiences.
- Have a positive effect on your life and others.
- Equip you with new skills.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Friendly and approachable
- Willing to share their interests and join in with other activities
- Patient and caring
- Respectful of confidentiality
Before becoming a volunteer you will go through the enhanced DBS process.
If you would like to find out more information about volunteering feel free to contact us on:
Telephone: 01228 522448